By sandi | February 18, 2009
I have been Honored as an “Honest Blogger” by Megan in her recent post here.
Honored by bloggers
The rules are thus:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
The 7 blogs: These are ladies who bare-all on their blogs. They are intelligent, funny, honest-to-the-bone, and make me a better person for reading them. I consider these ladies my dear friends, even though we have never met, because of the connection I feel from their blogs. In no particular order:
Cindy~She is an amazing mother and organized woman. Always there for her children and always finding time for just one more thing. She is a Mother to 6 and a dear friend.
Angie~a fellow adoptive Mom always has such great photographs on her site. She loves to photograph her children and they are super cute!
Amanda~I am always in awe of the chaotic simplicity that seems to be their life.
Tertia~this woman is so honest on her blog. She knows infertility, miscarriage and the ups and downs of life and shares it all with her readers. She lives in South Africa and I am always giggling at her take on things.
Jo~another adoptive mom whole LOVES her son. I am always grinning at the love I can feel for her son just from reading her posts.
Joni~She has the most honest blog I know of. Through her blog she deals with the deaths of her two husbands and her life. She has amazing strength and is an awesome person. I don’t get to spend much time with her in real life but I love peeking in on her through her blog.
Now: 10 honest things about me.
1. I love my family
2. I love my friends
3. I can burp constantly for a couple of minutes, never really tried to see how long but I can outlast any person I have ever dueled.
4. I am a very honest person, almost to a fault.
5. I love to talk about Littlest Pet Shop animals with my girls
6. I always feel hokey when I am updating my status on facebook.
7. I love to travel and experience new things
8. I don’t drink any drink that is milky
9. I love it when Mimi says “for Heaven’s sake”
10. I love to listen to my children talking to each other.
Honestly is such an important quality to me so it really is an honor to be noted as a honest blogger.